Aboriginal Clock Bora Ring
Hand painted and designed by Wiradjuri man and artist these recycled CDs are transformed into living artworks.
Each clock has a special once only designed and are painted to tell amazing stories about what Mark sees in his Wiradjuri land.
Bora Ring is painted to represent dance places that are part of Wiradjuri country.
- Clock is made from recycled CD
- Clock stand allows for easy viewing and is included
- High quality clock mechanism which requires 1 x AA battery (included)
- These artworks are not mass produced and are a one only design.
- Approx size is 14cm wide x 14cm high x 9cm deep