Aboriginal Wiradjuri Drink Coaster Wood
- Designed and 3D printer by Wiradjuri artist Mark Saddler.
- Artwork depicts 2 adults sitting around a camp fire teaching 2 children lore and customs.
- Bottom design represents the 3 rivers that run through our Wiradjuri Country.
- Coaster is washable in cold water.
- Material used Polywood PLA. Polywood PLA filament is made from 10% wood fiber and 80% Poly.
- It is environmental friendly, non-toxic material that looks like real wood.
- Coaster size is 85mm X 85mm round and 5mm thick.
- Coaster is also hand sanded on the back so as to prevent coaster slipping on smooth surfaces.
- Coaster Gift Set comes in a set of 4 coasters.
BUY ONE COASTER SET AND PAY A FIXED POSTAGE COST.
BUY MORE THEN ONE, ONLY PAY POSTAGE FOR ONE.
This gift set is a limited edition product and are all made, printed and designed by Mark Saddler.
Due to the hand made and 3D process some slight imperfections may occur, this is normal.
Drink bottle, drink cooler and model not included in this set.